Allow me to re introduce myself my name is NASO but you can call me: thatcoffeebeangirl 🤓. 5 words to describe myself? Goofy, moody, foodie, booty (I’m kidding, I just really wanted that to rhyme)… creative and innovative. NO this is not a blog about coffee and coffee beans💤. A number of you might be extremely confused at this point. Well…
– she is a shy introverted girl stuck in an extroverted body who is simply inlove with fashion and traveling. I am indeed a creative. I have been in love with fashion since I was 10years old transforming old jeans into hip and trendy shorts, cutting my dads T-shirts to make funky crop tops- yes I was that girl. I love traveling and exploring new places- especially food and culture. I am a small town girl with big town dreams. My blog is all about fashion and lifestyle. I live and study Visual Arts in Port Elizabeth.
Myself and photography friend @Lwando_m will be touring the town to bring you: fun and exciting places to go to, PE fashionista’s, the best spots to hang out in PE and also the best restaurants in town (since I’m a foodie and all 🐷) – in a few words, thatcoffeebeangirl will be incorporating fashion and lifestyle
COFFEE: a brand. Not just any brand. A brand that is bold, sophisticated, cultural and unique.
– A cross breed between street style and sophistication
– Tailored and cutting edge
How is COFFEE. and thatcoffeebeangirl different?
– COFFEE is a clothing brand that I’m yet to launch in the future. Thatcoffeebeangirl is a journey to find COFFEE. It is basically me traveling the country and exploring to find myself and my unique style.
Where do I see myself in 10years?
– wow I’ve got BIG plans! I’m not ready to share that with the whole world just yet. Basically I want to see myself as a successful woman in the fashion industry, locally and internationally, and to be recognized as an influential woman. I’ve got big dreams man, big dreams.